Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's official...

My baby is growing up. As of today, I am no longer Momma, I am now Mommy. Before I know it, I'm going to be just plain Mom. How does this time go by so fast???

Here is Sophie, calling me by my new title:


The funniest part of this video is the way she unwillingly repeats, "love you" in a weird voice at the end. I bet if she could roll her eyes, she would have. At least Mommy sounds pretty sweet, right?

I also shot another funny video of Sophie at dinner. Since her vocabulary is growing, we have started working on simple sentences with her. She will attempt (and pronounce pretty well, age considering) simple phrases such as "Shut the door", "Up, please," or "I want _____", but she had quite a problem tonight trying to say "I want cheese":


She was trying so hard! My silly girl definitely gets an "A" for effort. :)

P.S. - Sophie is absolutely LOVING school and I will try to post more details when I get more time.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go sophie! shes so adorable & what a little smartie pants you have! sooo clever :)

    ReplyDelete