Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The itsy bitsy spider

and ode to Tusa (Sophie's favorite baby doll) :




My favorite part is at the end - "Oh, Tusa... I love your arms!" Such a crazy kiddo at times. I shot this video about a month ago and since then Sophie's imagination has really developed. I often listen to her singing nonsense songs about animals or someone she knows while laying in her bed at night, after her implants are off. Sometimes it breaks my heart knowing she cannot hear herself during this time; other times it makes me smile just being able to make out the silly verses of her songs.

2 comments:

  1. love every little thing about this! So dang cute and she's doing SO well! Sing on Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful & sooo clever!! Love the video she is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete