Sunday, October 16, 2011

Back to reality...

What a week! The hubby and I just returned from a trip to Mexico where we relaxed on the beach, enjoyed amazing food, and met new friends. It was hard being away from Sophie, but so nice to spend uninterrupted time together. I also LOVED not setting an alarm clock for an entire week! I can't even remember a time when I felt this well-rested. ;)

Yum!
Yikes!

Soaking up some sun :)

Simply beautiful


We planned this trip for our fifth wedding anniversary, which was earlier this month. It's hard to believe it's already been that long, as time rolls along so quickly now. And I'm still happy to say that I married my best friend. We've been through some relatively tough times for a young couple and I am incredibly grateful to have Jared by my side. Our life is crazy, but I'm certain that there is no one I'd rather spend it with.


"Even if things get HEAVY we'll all FLOAT ON"


2 comments: