Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

Sophie turned three last week and we had fun celebrating for days! We were also hit with over a foot of snow, so her birthday party had to be postponed a few days, but we had a great time anyway. Here are a few pictures from the festivities:


Excited to take birthday treats to school!

Circus fun! The fireman clown wears implants, too!

Cheese!

Birthday party!

A great addition to her new room!

Yum!

Sugar rush

So proud to be three!


I can't believe we have a three-year-old on our hands now. These days are certainly fun, though! Sophie is learning new things at a rapid pace and I feel like I can hardly keep up with her.

Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet girl! I am so proud of you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Such a wonderful birthday. Very happy to see the baby girl enjoying her day to the fullest. Want to have something best like this for my daughter too. Have planned to arrange her birthday party at one of NYC venues. Will surely make her day best and enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete