Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Walk4Hearing

This past weekend we participated in the Walk4Hearing in St. Louis and it was so much fun! It was the first year that we took part in this event and I'm so happy we did. Sophie didn't quite grasp the purpose of the walk, but she was super excited and spent the entire morning running around the house screaming,  "Walk for hearing, walk for hearing!"

Despite the chilly weather, we had a great turnout and helped raise over $30,000 for the HLAA. I was really touched by the number of our friends and family members that joined us for the walk and donated to the cause. I tried to get a good group shot of Sophie's entourage, but of course I ended up missing a few people.



We plan on participating in this event every year and I hope it becomes something that Sophie is passionate about and looks forward to.

A big thank you goes out to everyone that supported us last weekend - we appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment